Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

[Hendrix] Firefox 3.5 Issues

0 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

David Buehrer

непрочетено,
30.06.2009 г., 13:23:1830.06.09 г.
до
Name: David Buehrer
Email: graht1atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have two issues with Firefox 3.5 that forced me to downgrade to 3.1.

The biggest issue is that Google Toolbar Bookmarks button is not
compatible with 3.5. Due to the nature of my job I store all of my
bookmarks in Google. If I can't access them I can't do my job. I will
not be installing 3.5 until this is resolved.

The original reason I switched from IE to Firefox is that when I used
Ctrl+W to close tabs Firefox would not close if I accidentally closed
the last tab. It would just set it to a blank page. Version 3.5
doesn't do that any more and when I Ctrl+W when there is only one tab
Firefox closed. Please bring this feature back.

Thank you.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

Graht1

непрочетено,
30.06.2009 г., 16:21:2330.06.09 г.
до
On Jun 30, 11:23 am, David Buehrer <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>
wrote:

Thanks to help from forum members both of these items have been fixed.

One reader pointed me to the about:config settings and
browser.tabs.closeWindowWithLastTab setting and changing it from false
to true stopped Firefox from closing when I tried to close the last
tab with crl+w.

The google toolbar bookmarks problem was solved by manually installing
the latest version of Google Toolbar from
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/policy/0/6249/52011
For some reason "Find Updates" button in the Add-ons window was not
recognizing that there was a newer version of the Google Toolbar out
there.

Thank you to everyone that helped me.

0 нови съобщения