[Hendrix] 3.6 Problems

Mike

Mar 14, 2010, 1:32:14 PM3/14/10
Name: Mike
Email: hohokomatcomcastdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
This is the second time I've installed Firefox 3.6 on a laptop and have
have had problems each time.

Both times the CPU Usage increased dramatically. I'm currently on 3.5.6
and CPU usage is 25% or less. Prior to the uninstall of 3.6, CPU usage
was at or near 100%. On the most recent install on my Dell Inspiron
1101, WinXP Home, V2002 SP3 another problem I noticed was the menu's
(Bookmarks, History, Help, etc.)wouldn't appear. It seemed they were
open because there was a shaded right border line but no text. While
attempting to open the Help menu, despite there being no text if I ran
the pointer down to the correct area the "About Firefox" window did open.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg

Mar 16, 2010, 8:04:31 AM3/16/10
Name:
Email: renazedotpecheatgmaildotcom

Product: Firefox

Comments:
Having problems in an IP.Board Forum. NOT able to create new posts and I
am not alone. Another user at least has same problem, he is running
latest version of Win7 and me Xp sp2.

Thanks

chris

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 GTB6

hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg

Mar 19, 2010, 12:43:12 PM3/19/10
Name:
Email: j_ortenbergatyahoodotcom

Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello,

What is up with 3.6?

My mouse events in AS3 on mac are broken?
and
I can no longer "preview in firefox" when in Dreamweaver CS4?

Please fix soon!!!!!!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6

Cheryl Coyle

Mar 22, 2010, 10:43:28 AM3/22/10
Name: Cheryl Coyle
Email: cacoyleataiidotedu

Product: Firefox

Comments:
Please provide instructions on how to revert to the prior version of
Firefox. While my general use of the browser is fine, the Java plug-in
will not run at all. This is posing sever problems with my work as
several systems require the older Java plug-in and I can no longer
actually use them. I hate IE and have used Firefox to help get around
the IE mess, but if I can't fix this Java problem I have to go back. The
previous version of Firefox worked beautifully, and the new one is great
at home, but here at work it is a nightmare.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)