[Hendrix] Version 3.0.9 view source crash

Jem

Apr 22, 2009, 7:19:30 AM4/22/09
Name: Jem
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When viewing source (right-click AND view menu AND web dev toolbar), the
browser crashes. Earlier versions do not have this issue.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

Daniel Rendall

Apr 22, 2009, 11:04:57 AM4/22/09
My experimentation suggests that this happens when the source contains
malformed entities (e.g. from query strings in HREFs which don't
escape '&' as '&').

MaxiWheat

Apr 22, 2009, 2:52:21 PM4/22/09
Same problem here.... veryy annoying since I'm a web developper and
need to view source often !
Message has been deleted

Matt

Apr 22, 2009, 4:34:00 PM4/22/09
I had this same issue so I went into "Add ons" and turned off Html
Validator and the crashes stopped. Not a great solution but it will
get you by until a patch.

MaxiWheat

Apr 22, 2009, 7:46:39 PM4/22/09
The bug is totaly due to HtmlValidator which is incompatible with the
new Firefox...

They already relased a fix which is available on the Firefox addons
site :

https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/249