[Hendrix] Firefox Beta 3.5 breaks Wordpress

Sam Downie

Jun 9, 2009, 10:57:41 AM6/9/09
Name: Sam Downie
Email: samatdsoundzdotcodotuk
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I cannot use Wordpress 2.7.1 or the beta Wordpress 2.8 using the 'latest BETA' version of
Firefox 3.5. It messes up the windows. I've since gone back to using FF 3.0

Please fix.

Thanks.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/528.17
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

darth-...@gmx.de

Jun 9, 2009, 4:12:07 PM6/9/09

I have to confirm this. I am unable to add/move/remove widgets in the
Dashboard using Firefox 3.5b99 and WordPress 2.7.1. All the Ajax
releated stuff doesnt work.
Worked with FF2.5b4 tho.