[Hendrix] Tab order has changed in 3.6

B Hunting

Jan 21, 2010, 2:48:45 PM1/21/10
Name: B Hunting
Email: benjamin_ATNOSPAM_benjaminhuntingdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When opening links in new tabs in previous versions of firefox, they
would be displayed in the order I opened them. Now the most recent tab
is the first tab in order, moving previously opened tabs back down the
list as I open new tabs. How do I change back to having them in the
order they were opened? This is not adjustable on the Options / Tabs menu.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 2.0.50727)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

Jimmy_xor

Jan 22, 2010, 6:44:50 AM1/22/10
To change the tab order back to normal (last tab will be added to the
far right), go to about:config and change
browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent to false.

Danna Tilford

Jan 23, 2010, 12:31:52 AM1/23/10

THANK you.

Kostas

Jan 23, 2010, 1:29:28 PM1/23/10

Had the same problem!
Thank you as well!!
Hope this will be fixed in future versions...

ravenval

Jan 23, 2010, 4:42:32 PM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 1:29 pm, Kostas <kon...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you, this was driving me crazy. I really did not like the new
order at all.

li

Feb 14, 2010, 2:37:34 PM2/14/10
Well, there’s still a problem, because when you close the newly open-
to-the-far-right tab, you jump to the the next to the last tab. Which
is probalby not what you want, and which is not the way ff3.5 was
behaving, it was returning back to the previously active tab.
If you consider it carefully, you prefer to open new tabs to the far
right because you want to stack it up for later. But sometimes you
just quickly open a new tab, jump to it, and then want to jump back to
your previous level in the stack.
May I suggest that when you choose to open your new tabs to the far
right, then closing a tab will activate the last active tab?