[Hendrix] iWeb 08 Photo Gallery not displaying in FF3-B5

Tony Smith

Apr 27, 2008, 6:05:56 PM4/27/08
Name: Tony Smith
Email: doctorcaligariatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
This is probably more of an Apple iWeb problem, but I figured I would
let you know. Firefox 3b5 (Mac) does not display photo galleries created
in iWeb 08. Checked with Safari 3 and FF 2, and they displayed fine. You
can use my site for reference if you would like:
http://tonysmith.us/main/Photos.html

Have a great day, and other than that, Firefox 3 is AWESOME on all
platforms!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

Danno

Apr 30, 2008, 2:03:09 PM4/30/08
Well, it's actually a Firefox problem. Those iWeb galleries work fine
in Firefox 2.X and earlier... As well as every other browser.

It's a bug they need to fix before the final release, or every Mac
user for the past 2 years will uninstall FF3, and litter the
blogosphere with "FF3 stinks!" messages.

:-)

On Apr 27, 6:05 pm, Tony Smith <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>

hans.e...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2008, 5:34:31 AM6/5/08
They had the same problem with Firefox 2.0.0.10, fixed it after four
days or so with version 2.0.0.11, only to regress to this piece of
sh*t that is Firefox 3.

mrla...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2008, 12:28:32 PM6/18/08

The problem is still there, i am really disappointed.