[Hendrix] Enter Key Doesn't Work When Typing in Adress Bar

davis

Feb 5, 2009, 5:45:53 PM2/5/09
Name: davis
Email: ddotenglish76atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
When I type a website into the address bar and try to press enter, it
doesn't let me go to the website. I have to manually hit the "Go to the
address in the location bar" arrow to make it work. I'm using Firefox
3.1 Beta 2.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

aly...@hotmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 4:55:19 PM2/11/09
I had the same problem then I read somewhere that if you have AVG safe
search add-on it might be causing the problem. Try disabling that,
worked for me.

DominicJ2

Mar 19, 2009, 12:16:11 AM3/19/09
Thank you so much, this has been killing me for over a month!