[Hendrix] Does not respect workspaces in Gnome

Jakub Suchy

Apr 19, 2008, 3:14:18 PM4/19/08
Name: Jakub Suchy
Email: infoatjsuchydotcz
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
First let me answer a question why I am reporting this bug by feedback
form and not by bugzilla. Because I hate bugzilla as pretty much people
do, I just refuse to register for submitting a bug.

Firefox 3 Beta 4 does not respect workspaces in gnome. Just open a
window on one workspace. Then open a gnome terminal into a different
workspace, type an url, right-click on it and select "Open link". Bang!
Firefox jumps to this workspace. This IS critical.

Gnome 2.20, Ubuntu 64,
Linux newage 2.6.22-14-generic #1 SMP Tue Feb 12 02:46:46 UTC 2008
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Firefox 3 Beta 4

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008040813 Firefox/3.0b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/