[Hendrix] No Tab Close button

Jeremy Shane

Jun 15, 2009, 12:02:21 AM6/15/09
Name: Jeremy Shane
Email: JeremyShaneatcoxdotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I realize you can close tabs with keyboard shortcuts, but since I
changed to 3.5 the X on the tab is gone to close it on the tab and I use
the default theme on a mac. I even have the close tab add-on that is
supposed to add the button and it doesn't add the button either. It's
really convenient for some of us to have this simple button on the tab
when we are just browsing with the mouse and not have to move to the
keyboard.

Other than that, FF has been running fairly well compared to Safari 4 I
have been running the last week since it came out. I'll probably stay
with FF. Thank you.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

Sankay

Jun 24, 2009, 8:15:31 AM6/24/09
Add the following code to userChrome.css

Important:
Also go into about:config and change
browser.tabs.closeWindowWithLastTab to false.

/* Add tab-close-button to last tab*/
.tabbrowser-tabs[closebuttons="alltabs"] > .tabbrowser-tab >
.tab-close-button { display: -moz-box !important; }
.tabbrowser-tabs:not([closebuttons="noclose"]):not
([closebuttons="closeatend"]) >
.tabbrowser-tab[selected="true"] > .tab-close-button { display: -moz-
box !important; }