[Hendrix] Firefox RC1 does not respond to the userChrome.css modification to restore the "find as you type" buttons

Dante

May 26, 2008, 5:18:38 PM5/26/08
Name: Dante
Email: dixuaf7atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
In Firefox 1.x, the "find as you type" bar that appeared at the bottom
of the screen when you performed a search featured two extremely useful
little buttons: "previous", and "next." In Firefox 2.0, these buttons
were disabled, but could be restored by adding a single line to the
userChrome.css file: [#FindToolbar > * {display: -moz-box; }]. With the
advent of Firefox 3.0, the buttons have disappeared once again - and now
it seems as if the userChrome.css fix has also been disabled. Put
simply, I want my buttons back! (And I know I'm not alone).

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL:

Ciaran Welch

May 26, 2008, 5:28:03 PM5/26/08
you may need to restart firefox, also check you are editing the
userchrome.css for firefox 3, and that -example has been taken off, also
Ctrl+f will bring the find bar up