Hid a few of the new Linux unit test boxes

1 view

L. David Baron

Apr 8, 2010, 11:31:23 PM4/8/10
to dev-tree-...@lists.mozilla.org
Some of the new Talos-based Linux unit test boxes have been
perma-orange since they were added to tinderbox. I've hidden them.
In particular, I've hidden the twelve builds "Rev3 (Fedora 12|Fedora
12 x64) mozilla-central (opt|debug) test
(mochitest-other|mochitests-4/5|reftest)". (Note the (a|b) notation
meaning "a" or "b".)

Please note that hidden tinderbox builds can still be seen on:
http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Firefox&noignore=1

-David

--
L. David Baron http://dbaron.org/
Mozilla Corporation http://www.mozilla.com/

L. David Baron

Apr 8, 2010, 11:54:26 PM4/8/10
On Thursday 2010-04-08 20:31 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
> Some of the new Talos-based Linux unit test boxes have been
> perma-orange since they were added to tinderbox. I've hidden them.
> In particular, I've hidden the twelve builds "Rev3 (Fedora 12|Fedora
> 12 x64) mozilla-central (opt|debug) test
> (mochitest-other|mochitests-4/5|reftest)". (Note the (a|b) notation
> meaning "a" or "b".)

Actually, 16 of them: add xpcshell to the last () set.

armenzg

Apr 9, 2010, 11:19:34 AM4/9/10

I have disabled all Fedora unit tests until I solve the random redness
coming from the automation steps (not the unit test runs).

To know more follow the following bug:
* Bug 558240 - look into rm -rf buildtools failing on first round of
builds for unittest-on-talos Fedora boxes

armenzg

Apr 9, 2010, 6:09:06 PM4/9/10

David I am going to enable tomorrow morning all the builders that you
left unhidden on this thread.
WRT http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.planning/browse_thread/thread/b7a806dad87b0cef#

Any questions/objections?

Cheers,