Successfully landed minor slave adjustments

Ben Hearsum

Nov 18, 2010, 2:24:12 PM11/18/10
I just landed a minor change to our Mac and Linux build slaves that will
enable us to take advantage of Mercurial's "share" extension in the
future. There are no changes to builds and there was no fallout from
this landing.

Ben Hearsum

Nov 18, 2010, 2:34:21 PM11/18/10
And for those curious, this will enable us to share repositories between
all of the work done on a given slave -- which means we'll avoid doing
full clones in 99% of cases and in particular, it will save us 5-10
minutes on every try build we do as well as greatly lowering the load on
hg.mozilla.org.

We've got other work to do before we can flip this on, but this was part #1.