Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 03/17/2009 - 7am - 12pm PDT

Samuel Sidler

Mar 16, 2009, 3:59:18 PM3/16/09
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-tree-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey all,

We're planning a downtime for tomorrow morning between 7am and 12pm
PDT. During this downtime, we're going to make the necessary build and
tree changes to switch Firefox 3.1 to Firefox 3.5.

This will affect the following tree: Firefox3.1 (mozilla-1.9.1).

The changes are being tracked in bugs 482250 and 482252. Please see
the following page for the list of changes being made during this
downtime:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3.1/3.5#tinderbox.2Fbuild

If there's any reason we shouldn't move forward with this change,
please reply to this thread as soon as possible.

-Sam