tooltiptext ou tooltip managed on treerow ?

1 view

Christophe Charron

Feb 28, 2007, 5:47:18 PM2/28/07
Good evening,
are the attributes "tooltip" or "tooltiptext" managed on the treerows?
Do they really inherit the basic elements like writen here (http://
xulplanet.com/references/elemref/ref_treerow.html ) ?

The best I manage to manage is on the first "treechildren": to see
http://test03.christophe-charron.org/public/xul/2007_02_28/problemes_tooltiptext.xul.

--
Best regards,
Christophe Charron

Neil Deakin

Feb 28, 2007, 6:27:59 PM2/28/07
Christophe Charron wrote:
> Good evening,
> are the attributes "tooltip" or "tooltiptext" managed on the treerows?
> Do they really inherit the basic elements like writen here (http://
> xulplanet.com/references/elemref/ref_treerow.html ) ?

The properties are inherited although they don't do anything. treerows
aren't rendered elements so don't receieve mouse events, and thus, can't
display custom tooltips.

Neil

Christophe Charron

Mar 1, 2007, 2:14:38 AM3/1/07