Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

need help for firefox search plugin

7 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Fraenker

no leída,
12 oct 2006, 1:48:52 a.m.12/10/06
para
hello, to use a search plugin in my intranet, i need help, the url of
the searchengine, when search a user in the phonebook have an other
assembly. To search for the name Mike Miller, the URL is the following:

https://www.intern.lohfeld.com/ive2/?actionID=suche&string1=Name__!__Mike
Miller

the problem ist, the user gived only the name Mike Miller in the
textbox, but between the input name string1 and the searchstring Mike
Miller musst the constant value Name__!__

how can i do this???

The following is false:
<SEARCH
version="1.0"
name="IVE"
description="Suche nach Personen im IVE"
action="https://www.intern.lohfeld.com/ive2/"
method="GET"

<input name="actionID" value="suche">
<input name="string1" user="">
</search>

-> https://www.intern.lohfeld.com/ive2/?actionID=suche&string1=Mike
Miller
her is the constant Name__!__ missed and the search is false.

how can i solve my problem

sorry for my very bad english, i hope you're understand my problem

Axel Hecht

no leída,
12 oct 2006, 4:55:22 a.m.12/10/06
para

I don't know a way to do that with the sherlock format. We're naughty
close to ship Firefox 2, though (mozilla.dev.apps.firefox would have
been the appropriate newsgroup, too).

Firefox 2 uses MozSearch, which is largely compatible with OpenSearch,
find more information on that on
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Creating_MozSearch_plugins.

The essential line there would then be

<Param name="string1" value="Name__!__{searchTerms}"/>

Axel

0 mensajes nuevos