Styling a treerow with treechildren::-moz-tree-row doesnt work ?

Christophe Charron

Feb 26, 2007, 9:43:37 AM2/26/07
Hello, I'm trying to style a row in a tree with it's "properties"
attribute. I'm using "treechildren::-moz-tree-row(css_0001) { text-
decoration : line-through; }" in css but it doesn't work nor in
classical tree than in rdf populated tree. And the "treechildren::-moz-
tree-cell-text(css_0001) { text-decoration : line-through; }"
works !!! Of course, I could use this on every cell, but i'd like to
know before if I code properly or if it's a bug.
Thanks, and sorry for my english, but I'm french !!!
You can see a french sample here on
http://test03.christophe-charron.org/public/xul/2007_02_26/2007_02_26_tree_css.xul

Best regards,
Christophe Charron

Neil

Feb 27, 2007, 6:48:29 AM2/27/07
Christophe Charron wrote:

>Hello, I'm trying to style a row in a tree with it's "properties" attribute. I'm using "treechildren::-moz-tree-row(css_0001) { text-decoration : line-through; }" in css but it doesn't work nor in classical tree than in rdf populated tree. And the "treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(css_0001) { text-decoration : line-through; }" works !!! Of course, I could use this on every cell, but i'd like to know before if I code properly or if it's a bug.

You are correct, text properties need to be set on each cell that uses them.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Christophe Charron

Feb 28, 2007, 7:47:33 AM2/28/07
Yes, and I should have read this (http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/
CSS::-moz-tree-row) and that (http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/
CSS::-moz-tree-cell-text ) before asking my question !!
Sorry !!
--
Best regards,
Christophe Charron