pulling part of nsHTMLReflowState into a base class

L. David Baron

Oct 20, 2006, 4:48:36 PM10/20/06
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org
On the reflow branch, I'm pulling the part of nsHTMLReflowState that
computes margin, border, and padding into a base class that can be
constructed on its own without the rest of nsHTMLReflowState. I've
been meaning to do this for a while, and I have yet another case
that needs it.

I'm currently calling the base class nsCSSOffsetState. I don't
care much for that name, but I don't have any better ideas.

-David

--
L. David Baron <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >