Moving back to mozilla.web-developers.html

1 view

Chris Ilias

Feb 5, 2007, 10:41:25 PM2/5/07
The original newsgroup list for the mozilla.* hierarchy contained a set
of groups called mozilla.web-developers.*. Shortly after the mozilla.*
newsgroups were created, it was decided to close the web-developer
newsgroups, and move them to mozilla.dev.tech.*. Then intention was to
combine Gecko rendering development discussion, with web-developer
discussion.

As seen in mozilla.dev.tech.css [1], this is not something either
web-developers, nor Mozilla developers like; so I'd like to get the old
web-developer newsgroups re-created.

For this newsgroup, that would mean closing down mozilla.dev.tech.html,
and moving back to mozilla.web-developers.html. Before I file this bug,
I'd like to know if this is something the people of this newsgroup want.

More info:
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.mozilla-org/browse_frm/thread/5ab6eb97d4c8ae41>

[1]<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.css/browse_frm/thread/5849787097940884>

--