Need help repro'ing bug 509560 for Firefox 3.6!

Tim Riley

Oct 29, 2009, 2:26:11 PM10/29/09
We need help reproducing a bug from anyone with a few moments. The bug
is 509560. It involves the crash reporter having a problem sending the
crash report to the server. We need to find additional flash crash test
cases and see if the crashes get reported. Looks like we can also use
crashme on certain flash pages and maybe see the problem. This is a
major concern related to the 3.6 release. Any hlep would be greatly
appreciated!

--Tim

Tim Riley

Oct 29, 2009, 2:28:55 PM10/29/09
major concern related to the 3.6 release. Any hep would be greatly
appreciated!