Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.8 candidate builds available for testing!

Jay Patel

Oct 26, 2006, 3:52:54 PM10/26/06
With Firefox 2.0 out the door, it's time to make sure all of our 1.5.0.x
users are updated with the latest and greatest in stability and security
fixes! We have candidate builds for 1.5.0.8 and would appreciate any
help in testing them.

Get the latest RC builds for <a
href="http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.8-candidates/rc2/">Firefox</a>
and/or <a
href="http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/1.5.0.8-candidates/rc1/">Thunderbird</a>!

Nothing specific to test this time around, but browse the web and visit
your usual sites and report back any problems you might be seeing. If
you are curious about what was fixed, check out the <a
href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=fixed1.8.0.8+verified1.8.0.8&chfieldto=Now&query_based_on=1508_noxforms&field0-0-0=component&type0-0-0=notsubstring&value0-0-0=XForms">Fixed
Bugs</a> list.

Feel free to help us verify those fixes and test around them if you feel
like doing a bit of exploratory testing. :-)

Thanks!
- Jay & the Mozilla QA team