Upcoming Firefox Test Day: Fun with AJAX, DHTML, and Plugins! - Join us Friday 10/20!

1 view

Jay Patel

Oct 18, 2006, 4:54:41 PM10/18/06

As we get ready for the release of Firefox 2.0, we are busy testing the RC3 builds and would like your help in our final push to verify that everything is good to go! Please download RC3 builds from:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0rc3-candidates/rc1/

And join us for Community Test Day this Friday 10/20 from 7am - 5pm Pacific Time!

We will be focusing on top website testing, with special emphasis on AJAX/Web 2.0, DHTML, and Plugin heavy sites! See the link above for more info.

Thanks! See you all on #testday on IRC Friday...
- Jay