Proposed Mozilla WebQA test plan template

Stephen

Oct 19, 2009, 12:28:32 PM10/19/09
Hey all -

I've been feeling bad that we haven't been keeping up-to-date on our
test plans for each release, and talking to Seth and Tim this paste
week has really brought home that we need to get back to having this
for each release of at the least top, major projects (AMO, SUMO,
Mozilla.com, SFx?)

What do you think of https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Execution/Web_Testing/SUMO/Test_Plan?;
is it easier to follow than https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Execution/Web_Testing/Template,
not only for ourselves, but other community members that might be out
there? I think Krupa had also used a different test-plan template for
maybe MSW or MCC, and we should standardize on one (let's share ideas
from that test plan, Krupa).

I agree it's kind of a lightweight test plan, but that's also pretty
much the point! I'd like to get us to all committing to using some
template, so let's start talking about it.

Thanks!

- Stephen