looking for help with linux bugs

Vladimir Vukicevic

Aug 13, 2007, 2:13:37 PM8/13/07

Howdy,

There are a number of linux-only bugs currently that could use some
linux folks to look at them; many of these I can't reproduce.

Here's a partial list:

312105 cri -- Linu nob...@mozilla.org NEW
Crash (cairo assertion) on various pages with debug build [@
cairo_ft_unscaled_font_set_scale] [@ cairo_xlib_surface_set_drawable] [@
_moz_cairo_ft_scaled_font_unlock_face]

329338 nor -- Linu nob...@mozilla.org NEW
"BenchJS" DHTML benchmark 50% slower with linux cairo build

390898 cri -- Linu nob...@mozilla.org NEW
Crash when dragging selection [@ fbFetchPixel_a8r8g8b8]

390786 maj -- Linu nob...@mozilla.org NEW
Lots of graphic corruption in Minefield Linux (since the 8/01
nightly)

390787 blo -- Linu nob...@mozilla.org NEW Many fonts
and widgets do not display

Though in general, there are a pile of GFX/Widget linux bugs that are
blockers that it would be good to see the linux community help to
resolve. I'd be happy to help anyone get started; find me in #gfx on
mozilla irc.

Thanks,
- Vlad

Myk Melez

Aug 13, 2007, 8:31:12 PM8/13/07
Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> There are a number of linux-only bugs currently that could use some
> linux folks to look at them; many of these I can't reproduce.
>
> Here's a partial list:

To those I'd add:

387180 cri -- Linu nob...@mozilla.org NEW
form field autocomplete hangs app and window manager

-myk

Christopher Aillon

Oct 23, 2007, 7:58:46 AM10/23/07
to Vladimir Vukicevic, dev-platf...@lists.mozilla.org
Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> There are a number of linux-only bugs currently that could use some
> linux folks to look at them; many of these I can't reproduce.
>
> Here's a partial list:

> Though in general, there are a pile of GFX/Widget linux bugs that are
> blockers that it would be good to see the linux community help to
> resolve. I'd be happy to help anyone get started; find me in #gfx on
> mozilla irc.

Hey. Sorry about the delay here. We've been busy with a deadline, but
stransky said he'd have a look at some of these.