Trunk (Gecko 1.9.3) now only builds/runs on Mac OS X 10.5+

Josh Aas

Sep 15, 2009, 10:18:43 PM9/15/09
to dsi...@mozilla.com
Mac OS X 10.5 is now the minimum OS version for creating and running
trunk builds (bug 501436). Universal builds will use gcc-4.2 by
default instead of gcc-4.0, we are working on extending this default
to all builds (bug 513353).

You may need to clobber builds to get them to work due to problems
with cached configure data. Builds will fail if you target an OS or
SDK version < 10.5 in your mozconfig.

Core Text has not been made the default text back-end yet, we are
working on that.