Refreshed Firefox Beta update will be built tomorrow (2011-06-03)

19 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Christian Legnitto

ungelesen,
02.06.2011, 17:43:3402.06.11
an mozilla.dev.planning group
We will be building a Firefox Beta update tomorrow (2011-06-03) morning EDT. We will be taking the latest code in releases/mozilla-beta and creating updates for our beta audience to test. Both mobile and desktop will be building at this time.

*This means patches approved to land on mozilla-beta[1] should come in today, or they will have wait another week for the next refresh.*

We intend to have the update on the beta channel the following week, most likely Monday or Tuesday afternoon PDT.

Thanks,
Christian

[1] https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ALL%20flag%3Aapproval-mozilla-beta%2B%20-status-firefox5%3Afixed

0 neue Nachrichten