mozilla-central cutoff for next release: April 12th

53 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

sayrer

ungelesen,
29.03.2011, 00:27:1029.03.11
an
April 12th will be 3 weeks after the release of Firefox 4. According to the draft at

http://people.mozilla.com/~sayrer/2011/temp/process.html

that means the next Firefox release will begin to stabilize on April 12th, and the "experimental" update channel will be activated. Since there has been general agreement on the document, we are moving forward with that plan.

The sheriffs have been doing a great job on mozilla-central, so I think things are looking good. We don't have an extensive policy in place, but experience and judgement seem to be serving us well.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me on- or off-list.

- Rob

Daniel Veditz

ungelesen,
29.03.2011, 13:20:4729.03.11
an sayrer, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
On 3/28/11 9:27 PM, sayrer wrote:
> April 12th will be 3 weeks after the release of Firefox 4. According to the draft at

And the Mozilla employee all-hands work week eats up 1/3 of that time.

Robert Kaiser

ungelesen,
29.03.2011, 15:28:1329.03.11
an
Daniel Veditz schrieb:

> On 3/28/11 9:27 PM, sayrer wrote:
>> April 12th will be 3 weeks after the release of Firefox 4. According to the draft at
>
> And the Mozilla employee all-hands work week eats up 1/3 of that time.

Which might be good as to not cause an overload of large landings in
this first cycle in the new format.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never
meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible

Blair McBride

ungelesen,
31.03.2011, 23:38:4231.03.11
an dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
On 29/03/2011 5:27 p.m., sayrer wrote:
> April 12th will be 3 weeks after the release of Firefox 4.

A little off-topic, but is there a .ics calendar feed for these cutoff
dates?

- Blair

0 neue Nachrichten