FF4STATUS: Firefox 4 beta 12 build status

54 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Christian Legnitto

ungelesen,
23.02.2011, 16:53:2423.02.11
an mozilla.dev.planning group
We closed mozilla-central yesterday to take a tracemonkey merge[1]. Once all the tests cycled green we branched[2] and built for Firefox 4 beta 12 last night.

We have also frozen nightlies on the beta 12 changeset to provide additional nightly testing coverage while QA is qualifying the build. Nightly builds are still created and available but the update snippets are turned off. Note there may have been an issue with automation causing l10n nightlies to not be frozen (see bug 636127).

The mozilla-central repo is open as of last night. The only bugs that should be landing are final hardblockers[3] well as high value/low risk patches that have been granted explicit approval by release drivers[4].

We triage nominations daily, but if you find an issue that would require a rebuild of Firefox 4 beta 12 (due to severity or a final hardblocker now needing beta coverage) please don't hesitate to email release...@mozilla.org and call it to our attention.

And to anticipate questions about a date for public release...it's highly dependent on QA's qualification process. It will assuredly be sooner rather than later though.

Thanks,
Christian

[1] http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/0907c4ca1247
[2] http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/3c5ecd12a4d2