Testday Reminder: Find Out about MozQA's Website Testing Project this Friday, 6/19!

Aakash Desai

Jun 15, 2009, 5:36:15 PM6/15/09
to communityqateam, macqa, vistaqa, betatesters, dev-quality, dev-planning
Hey all you awesome Mozilla Community Members out there!

I'm here to inform you that the we're going to be holding our FIRST WEBSITE TESTING PROJECT test event of 2009 this Friday, 6/19, from 7AM to 5pm PDT! It'll be a day completely devoted to exploring/testing/playing the new project and learning about what they do and how they do it!

To get started, just head over to the great project page on QMO that has any and all info that you'll ever need about it:

http://quality.mozilla.org/website-testing

...and start participating at any time!

Thanks in advance to everyone that's able to make it as it's going to be a lot of fun!

See You All on Friday,
aakashd
Mozilla QA