Firefox 2.0.0.12 Post-mortem

Samuel Sidler

Feb 8, 2008, 12:19:30 AM2/8/08
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Evening everyone,

Now that we've shipped Firefox 2.0.0.12, I'd like to have a post-
mortem. Because it's always better to have things fresh in our minds,
I've scheduled it for Monday afternoon at 3pm PST.

I don't want to detract too much from the QA work being done for
Firefox 3 beta 3 (both time- and mindset-wise), so please take time
out before hand and add any items you want to discuss to the agenda on
the wiki [1].

Meeting details:
* Monday, February 11, 3:00pm PST
* Main Conference Table, Building K, Mountain View
* 650-903-0800 x91 Conf#284 (US/INTL)
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf#284 (US)

Thanks!

-Sam

[1] http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_2.0.0.12/Post-Mortem

Samuel Sidler

Feb 11, 2008, 8:35:46 PM2/11/08
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
For those that weren't there, I've put the notes from our post-mortem
on the wiki: