The new roadmap - will there be something sometime?

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Simon Paquet

未读,
2006年10月5日 20:36:262006/10/5
收件人
Hi!

Browsing around on www.mozilla.org I stumbled about the roadmap link
http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html, which basically says, that there
is no roadmap and that one should read Brendan's blog
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/roadmap/

Now the website content hasn't been updated for over 2 months and the
roadmap blog has remained quiet for about 4,5 months. Are there still
plans for a new roadmap? If not, wouldn't it be better to remove the
roadmap content from the website and close the roadmap blog?

If there are still plans, I was wondering when we could hope for an
update? Especially for people from the smaller projects like Sunbird
or outsiders like the Democracy developers it would be great to know
where we are heading.

--
Simon Paquet
Sunbird/Lightning/Calendar website maintainer

Adam Guthrie

未读,
2006年10月6日 15:29:532006/10/6
收件人 Simon Paquet
Simon Paquet wrote:
> If there are still plans, I was wondering when we could hope for an
> update? Especially for people from the smaller projects like Sunbird
> or outsiders like the Democracy developers it would be great to know
> where we are heading.

I guess the new(est) roadmap would be the one that cbeard posted on this
weblog back on November of 2005 [0]. It's also mentioned on a few places
on wiki.mozilla.org (if you dare to try and find it). But yeah, I do
think that we should update the links on mozilla.org to point to
something that's been updated in the past year or so...

-Adam

[0] http://cbeard.typepad.com/mozilla/2005/11/mozilla_product.html

0 个新帖子