Thunderbird 2.0.0.13 Planning Meeting

Samuel Sidler

Mar 10, 2008, 8:30:40 PM3/10/08
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, release-drivers
Hey all,

We'd like to have a meeting this Thursday at 2:30pm (PDT) to schedule
Thunderbird 2.0.0.13.

If you can't make the meeting and have feedback, feel free to email me
directly.

Meeting Details:
* Thursday March 14, 2008 @ 2:30PM PDT
* Building K, <link>
* 650-903-0800 x91 conf# 284 (US/Intl)
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf# 284 (US)

Thanks!

-Sam

David Ascher

Mar 10, 2008, 9:14:34 PM3/10/08
to Samuel Sidler, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, release-drivers
Samuel Sidler wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> We'd like to have a meeting this Thursday at 2:30pm (PDT) to schedule
> Thunderbird 2.0.0.13.
>
> If you can't make the meeting and have feedback, feel free to email me
> directly.
>
> Meeting Details:
> * Thursday March 14, 2008 @ 2:30PM PDT

Actually, Thursday March 13th.

--david

David Ascher

Mar 11, 2008, 8:06:03 PM3/11/08
to Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.), dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, Samuel Sidler, release-drivers
Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
> Samuel Sidler:

>> Hey all,
>>
>> We'd like to have a meeting this Thursday at 2:30pm (PDT) to schedule
>> Thunderbird 2.0.0.13.
>>
>> If you can't make the meeting and have feedback, feel free to email me
>> directly.
>>
>> Meeting Details:
>> * Thursday March 14, 2008 @ 2:30PM PDT
>> * Building K,<link>
>> * 650-903-0800 x91 conf# 284 (US/Intl)
>> * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf# 284 (US)
>>

> Does anyone know which URL to use to have the TB schedules downloaded
> to Lighting? I've got it for Firefox schedules of meetings etc, but
> don't remember from where I pulled it...want to have the same for TB
> as well.
I've created a google calendar which has an ICS file:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/0i6lp3r4v8c4pmhisr76iem4oo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Hopefully that helps. Someone will let me know if there's a better way.

--david

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.)

Mar 11, 2008, 8:19:30 PM3/11/08
to David Ascher, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-apps-t...@lists.mozilla.org, release-drivers
David Ascher:
Thanks David, that's great....except that your scheduling call extends
over 24 hours ;-) It shows about on two days, perhaps you can adjust
that to be just one hour?

--
Regards

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: star...@startcom.org <xmpp:star...@startcom.org>
Blog: Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone: +1.213.341.0390

Dan Mosedale

Mar 11, 2008, 8:31:56 PM3/11/08
David Ascher wrote:

> I've created a google calendar which has an ICS file:
>
> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/0i6lp3r4v8c4pmhisr76iem4oo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
>

> Hopefully that helps. Someone will let me know if there's a better way.

There's actually already a Mozilla developer's GCal with a bunch of the
other meetings on it, it's just linked to from a rather odd place:

<http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox2/Schedule>

The calendar itself is at:

<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pdighgf028nmbjbrno8oed8vsg%40group.calendar.google.com>

I propose we use that.

Dan

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.)

Mar 11, 2008, 8:43:04 PM3/11/08
to Dan Mosedale, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Dan Mosedale:

> There's actually already a Mozilla developer's GCal with a bunch of the
> other meetings on it, it's just linked to from a rather odd place:
>
> <http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox2/Schedule>
>
> The calendar itself is at:
>
> <http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pdighgf028nmbjbrno8oed8vsg%40group.calendar.google.com>
>
> I propose we use that.

Nonono...that's for FF. I'd prefer that to be separate from the TB
schedule as it's now...any objections?