Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jay Patel

ungelesen,
08.09.2006, 16:20:2908.09.06
an
We had to take a few fixes late last week and earlier this week, which
has pushed out the release schedule for 1.5.0.7. Tentative release
dates are now:

Tuesday, September 12 for Firefox 1.5.0.7
Thursday, September 14 for Thunderbird 1.5.0.7

We now have RC5 candidate builds for Firefox and Thunderbird 1.5.0.7,
available at
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.7-candidates/rc5/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/1.5.0.7-candidates/rc5/

Please grab those builds and help us get better test coverage and
dogfood the latest rc5 candidates! Thanks.

QA is wrapping up bug verifications and l10n testing...and should be
ready for update testing on Monday 9/11.

See the detailed schedule at:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.7:Community

And the QA test plan at:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.7:Test_Plan

Thanks!
- Jay

Jay Patel

ungelesen,
11.09.2006, 15:09:0311.09.06
an
We had to respin for another security bug over the weekend and are now
at rc6 (a new record!) for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.7. I have updated
the release schedule and we are on track for release this Thursday,
September 14.

For more info, see the 1.5.0.7 wiki:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.7:Community

The rc6 builds can be found at:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.7-candidates/rc6/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/1.5.0.7-candidates/rc6/

Please help dogfood these builds. We have taken a few fixes for SSL
certs and SMIME, so testing around those features would be great!
Browse your usual https:// sites and try sending and receiving signed
email. Thanks!
- Jay

0 neue Nachrichten