Project Meeting Cancelled for week of Nov 20th

Mike Beltzner

Nov 20, 2006, 12:17:10 AM11/20/06
to dev.planning
Hey everyone,

Last week's summit was a great success, but it means that not a lot of things have changed since the week before. Between that and the number of people taking time off for US Thanksgiving or travelling back, we've decided to cancel this week's project meeting.

Next week will be twice the fun in compensation.

Have a great Monday!

cheers,
mike

Chris Ilias

Nov 20, 2006, 6:29:09 PM11/20/06
_Mike Beltzner_ spoke thusly on 20/11/2006 12:17 AM:

> Last week's summit was a great success, but it means that not a lot of things have changed since the week before. Between that and the number of people taking time off for US Thanksgiving or travelling back, we've decided to cancel this week's project meeting.

The last Fx2 meeting was Nov7, and in the meeting minutes it says that a
decision on whether or not 2.0.0.1 will be different enough from 2.0.0.0
to hold off updating Fx1.5 users, was to be made the next week. With
there being no meeting last week, and now none this week, I'll just ask.
Has there been decision yet on when to update Firefox 1.5.x users to
Firefox 2?
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

Mike Beltzner

Nov 20, 2006, 8:20:43 PM11/20/06
to Chris Ilias, dev.planning
No decision has been made since the triage for 2.0.0.1 is still ongoing. I was planning on updating everyone after I'd had a chance to check in with the triage team, and will still be doing so.

Apologies for the delay - I should have realized that the summit would have meant nothing would move forward last week.

cheers,
mike