Win64 builds back again

1 view

armenzg

Jul 16, 2010, 5:58:00 PM7/16/10
Hi all,
We are now producing the Windows 64-bit build again.

I had to switch to Visual Studio 2008 since in VS2010 we don't
jemalloc support.
I still have to test that the compiler switch won't cause any
regression to anybody who has a build built off VS2010.

The following build has:
* been built with MSVC9 (VS2008)
* Windows 7 SDK
* has no update
* it now has jemalloc
* it still does not have PGO (I could get some help in here - see bug
575185 - not verified by me)

To note, I have tested the build on win7 64-bit build and has worked
as expected.

Cheers,
Armen

For reference:
* mozconfig used: http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/file/tip/mozilla2/win32/mozilla-central/nightly/mozconfig
* build: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/firefox-4.0b2pre.en-US.win64-x86_64.zip