Top Crash Kill Kill Kill Meeting: Monday, Nov 2 @ 3PM PDT

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Damon Sicore

未讀,
2009年11月2日 下午1:00:242009/11/2
收件者:mozilla.dev.planning group
There will be a meeting, information below, to discuss the killing of
crashes, status on current tracked crashes, and tools to help track
and find crashes.

General Agenda:
* Status update on identified top crashes.
* Status update on crash tools, tracking, etc.
* Identify tools issues so we can find & fix faster.
* Triage top crashes to find owners, set priorities, and identify
vendor outreach issues.

Meeting Details:
* Agenda & Notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/CrashKill/2009-11-2
* Monday, Nov 2, 3:00 PM PDT
* 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
* join irc.mozilla.org #planning for back channel

Sincerely,

Damon

Omega X

未讀,
2009年11月3日 凌晨2:57:482009/11/3
收件者:

Ahem...

https://wiki.mozilla.org/CrashKill/2009-11-02

~Omega X
MozillaZine Nightly Tester

Damon Sicore

未讀,
2009年11月3日 上午10:54:182009/11/3
收件者:Omega X、dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org

On Nov 2, 2009, at 11:57 PM, Omega X wrote:

> Damon Sicore wrote:
>> There will be a meeting, information below, to discuss the killing
>> of crashes, status on current tracked crashes, and tools to help
>> track and find crashes.
>> General Agenda:
>> * Status update on identified top crashes.
>> * Status update on crash tools, tracking, etc.
>> * Identify tools issues so we can find & fix faster.
>> * Triage top crashes to find owners, set priorities, and identify
>> vendor outreach issues.
>> Meeting Details:
>> * Agenda & Notes: https://wiki.mozilla.org/CrashKill/2009-11-2
>> * Monday, Nov 2, 3:00 PM PDT
>> * 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
>> * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
>> * join irc.mozilla.org #planning for back channel
>> Sincerely,
>> Damon
>
> Ahem...
>

> https://wiki.mozilla.org/CrashKill/2009-11-02