Gecko 1.9.1 Alpha

Damon Sicore

Jul 8, 2008, 8:51:13 PM7/8/08
to dev. planning
All,

Per our last Gecko meeting, we discussed two potential dates for the
one and only 1.9.1 alpha. They were either Thursday, July 17th or
Monday, July 21st. I think people were leaning more towards July
21st, but I wanted to open this up for suggestions. Also, we don't
expect to be 100% feature complete for the alpha. We do expect to be
feature complete for the first beta, which will be mid to late August.

If no one has any objections, we can just go with July 21st for the
alpha. What do people think?

Sincerely,

Damon