mozilla-central freezing for 1.9.3a1 TONIGHT at 11:59pm PST

L. David Baron

Feb 4, 2010, 5:51:59 PM2/4/10
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
We are planning to freeze mozilla-central (for a quick freeze) for
1.9.3a1 tonight at 11:59pm PST.

The plan is to temporarily change out-of-process-plugins to
off-by-default for the alpha. We'll then ship the next alpha (and
update the current alpha's users to it) when OOPP is ready for alpha
testing.

Please don't cram risky things in tonight; hopefully tomorrow's
builds will be in good enough shape that we can reopen quickly.

-David

--
L. David Baron http://dbaron.org/
Mozilla Corporation http://www.mozilla.com/