Thunderbird 3.1.3 and 3.0.7 security updates now available

Mark Banner

Sep 7, 2010, 4:14:39 PM9/7/10
As part of Mozilla’s ongoing security and stability update process,
Thunderbird 3.1.3 and Thunderbird 3.0.7 are now available as free
downloads for Windows, Mac, and Linux from http://getthunderbird.com/.
As always, we recommend that users keep up to date with the latest
stability and support versions of Thunderbird.

Thunderbird 3.1.3: http://getthunderbird.com/
Thunderbird 3.0.7:
http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/all-older.html

We strongly recommend that all Thunderbird users upgrade to these latest
releases. If you already have Thunderbird, you will receive an automated
update notification within 24 to 48 hours. You can also manually fetch
this update by selecting “Check for Updates…” from the Help menu.

For a list of changes and more information, please review the
Thunderbird release notes:

Thunderbird 3.1.3 release notes:
http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/3.1.3/releasenotes/

Thunderbird 3.0.7 release notes: