October 19 (*THURSDAY*) Gecko 1.9 status meeting

Vladimir Vukicevic

Oct 16, 2006, 3:06:22 PM10/16/06

Because a few people were going to be unavailable this Wednesday, we've
moved the Gecko 1.9 status meeting to Thursday, 11am. The triage
meeting will still happen that same afternoon. The agenda will be at
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3/Status
-- please add any agenda items before the meeting.

We're using the new dial-in number, listed below:

Meeting Details

* Thursday, Oct 19th, 11:00 am PDT (18:00 UTC)
* 650-903-0800 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
* 1-866-879-4799 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
* join irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for back channel

Thanks,
- Vlad