configure regeneration back up, but another outage tonight...

J. Paul Reed

Nov 13, 2006, 7:56:56 PM11/13/06

The machine that does the configure.in -> configure generation is back
up, but there will be another outage of this machine, plus all
tinderboxen that are at the MoCo office, due to PG&E turning the lights
out for some emergency electric trunk replacement.

Due to this, we'll be taking those tinderboxen down early tonight
(probably around 7ish, PDT).

After the power is back and the machines are back up tomorrow, we'll be
migrating the autoconf machine, to the colo.

Later,
preed
--
J. Paul Reed
Build/Release Engineer - The Mozilla Corporation

Greg Campbell

Nov 14, 2006, 6:36:31 PM11/14/06
J. Paul Reed wrote:
> (probably around 7ish, PDT).

I assume you mean PST (UTC-8) since daylight saving time was over a
couple weeks ago.