Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Christian Legnitto

ungelesen,
25.01.2011, 17:10:0125.01.11
an mozilla.dev.planning group
This is the updated beta plan as discussed in the Platform meeting earlier today. It is a modification of the previous plan based on current bug counts and fix rates. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Updated Beta Plan
-------------------------------

* If all betaN hardblockers are done by this Friday afternoon PST (2011-01-28) we will build beta 11 at that time. This is essentially staying on the previously posted plan

* If on Friday there are remaining betaN hardblockers we will not build and instead defer the decision until Tuesday (2011-02-01)

* If all betaN hardblockers are done by next Tuesday afternoon PST (2011-02-01) we will build beta 11 at that time. There will be no planned beta 12

* If on Tuesday there are remaining betaN hardblockers we will make a judgement call

* If on Tuesday the remaining betaN hardblockers are on track to land before Friday (2011-02-04), we will not build on Tuesday and instead wait for Friday. There will be no planned beta 12

* If on Tuesday the remaining betaN hardblockers look at risk to land by Friday (2011-02-04) we will create beta 11 on Tuesday and plan on having a beta 12. Beta 12 will not have a fixed schedule and will instead be built when the remaining betaN hardblockers are at zero

Bug Fix Priorities

[risky] betaN hardblockers > betaN hardblockers > final hardblockers > betaN softblockers > final softblockers

Thanks,
Christian

0 neue Nachrichten