Firefox 2.0.0.4 & 1.5.0.12 Updates for Beta Users

juan.b...@gmail.com

May 23, 2007, 12:52:42 PM5/23/07
We are planning on pushing updates to users in the "beta" channel on
Wednesday (5/23) afternoon (PDT).

These users will get updated to the latest release candidate for their
branch, either Firefox 2.0.0.4rc3 or Firefox 1.5.0.12rc2.

We will be monitoring user feedback in the next few days, and if it
doesn't uncover any show-stopper issues we will release official
builds to all our users next week, Wednesday (5/30).

Several new forums for submitting and discussing feedback around
release candidates have been created. You can read the feedback and
participate in one of three ways:

a) Join the Mailing List - Use feedback-firefox-prerelease (and/or
feedback-thunderbird-prerelease) @ https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo.

b) Online News Reading - Use http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease
(and/or http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease)

c) Dedicated news reader - Subscribe to
mozilla.feedback.firefox.prerelease (and/or
mozilla.feedback.thunderbird.prerelease) on news.mozilla.org.