1.5.0.9/2.0.0.1 code freeze - Friday, November 24

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Jay Patel

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 15:34:1915.11.06
an
We are still busy triaging bugs, but we have plenty of blockers on the
list and need to get those patches together quickly. We are planning on
a code freeze for Friday, November 24. If you have a blocker assigned
to you, please submit your patches and ask for approval for 1.8.1.1 and
1.8.0.9. Once checked in, please add the fixed1.8.1.1 and/or
fixed1.8.0.9 keywords. Thanks!

Upcoming key dates:

* Code Freeze: Friday, November 24
* RC1 Candidates: Monday, November 27