Firefox 4 Beta 12: freeze when we're at zero betaN+ [hardblockers]

Mike Beltzner

Feb 11, 2011, 4:54:57 PM2/11/11
to mozilla.dev.planning group
Hi,

There are currently fewer than 20 "hard" blocking issues which have been identified as requiring beta coverage [1] and only 7 without patches. At this point in time I do not believe we will require an additional beta, and am recommending that we continue to push hard to close these blockers out over the next few days.

People have asked me for a code freeze estimate, and my best estimate is: as soon as possible, and when that list is at "Zaroo Boogs Found". Let's all do what we can to get it there sooner rather than later.

cheers,
mike

[1]: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=blocking2:b%20sw:hard

Sheppy

Feb 11, 2011, 4:58:56 PM2/11/11
On Feb 11, 4:54 pm, Mike Beltzner <beltz...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are currently fewer than 20 "hard" blocking issues which have been identified as requiring beta coverage [1] and only 7 without patches. At this point in time I do not believe we will require an additional beta, and am recommending that we continue to push hard to close these blockers out over the next few days.

Let me say: "Woot!"

Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead
Mozilla