"Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong." - Robert Anton Wilson
Our weekly Security Engineering meeting is open to the Mozilla community and
will take place on Thursday October 25 at 3 PM PDT.
Our standing agenda is :
* Review currently active (P1) features against their established milestones, identify any blockers
* Review roadmap priorities to ensure they accurately reflect active projects and Mozilla's priorities
* Suggest additions or changes to roadmaps
* Detailed discussion of features or outstanding issues as time permits
* Upcoming events, OOO/travel, etc.
* Thursday, October 25, 2012, 3 PM PDT
* Conference room 3-P, Mountain View office, 3rd floor.
* Dial-in Info:
- Vidyo room: MV-3P (Peanut Butter Jelly Time!)
- In office or soft phone: extension 92
- US/INTL: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 then extension 92
- Toll-free: 800-707-2533 then password 369
- Conference num 95346
* IRC backchannel: #security
Previous Meeting's Notes : https://wiki.mozilla.org/SecurityEngineering/MeetingNotes/10-18-12