mozilla-central closed for Firefox 3.6 Alpha 1, branch for mozilla-1.9.2 next week?

Mike Beltzner

Aug 6, 2009, 1:40:24 AM8/6/09
to dev.planning
Hi everyone,

The final blocker for Firefox 3.6 Alpha 1 has landed, so we've closed mozilla-central for the evening in order to get a few test runs in (it's red at the moment due to what looks like a tinderbox I/O or disk copy failure). If things go well, I expect to ask the build team to tag for the release and then we can re-open the tree.

Once this milestone is complete we should talk about timelines for branching for mozilla-1.9.2. I'm hoping that we can have it done on Wednesday, August 12th, with work starting in the evening of Tuesday, August 11th.

cheers,
mike