Re: Conversion from PR_TRUE and PR_FALSE to true and false

Ehsan Akhgari

Oct 13, 2011, 5:15:58 PM10/13/11
to dev-planning@lists.mozilla.org planning
Now that bug 690864 is WONTFIXed, this is on schedule again to happen on
Monday, Oct 17 at 8:00AM PST. mozilla-central and mozilla-inbound will be
closed while we get green runs from this. Please let me know if you have
any concerns about this before then.

Thanks!
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan....@gmail.com>wrote:

> I took it upon myself to finish the other half of Michael Wu's awesome work
> this week: which is switching from PR_TRUE/PR_FALSE to true/false on
> mozilla-central. I've filed bug 690892 for this.
>
> If everything goes as planned, I'm planning to close mozilla-central and
> mozilla-inbound on Monday, Oct 3 at 8:00AM PST, do a merge, and then land
> the patch. The trees will remain closed while we get green runs.
>
> I've written a script which people can use to unbitrot their patch queues
> once this lands. You can find it at
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=563846.
>
> I will update here once the change has been landed successfully and the
> trees have been reopened.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Ehsan
> <http://ehsanakhgari.org/>

Ehsan Akhgari

Oct 17, 2011, 4:01:31 PM10/17/11
to dev-planning@lists.mozilla.org planning
This work is now complete. Except for a few directories, there should not
be any more usages of PR_TRUE and PR_FALSE, and I would appreciate if people
didn't add more of those in their new patches. :-)

You can use the script in
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=563846 to update your patch
queue.

mozilla-central and mozilla-inbound are now open again.

Cheers,
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>