Blocker triage for mozilla-1.9.2 to be completed Wednesday, noon PDT

Mike Beltzner

Sep 22, 2009, 7:06:24 PM9/22/09
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey everyone,

As discussed in today's Gecko Development Meeting[1] we need to get a
solid, reliable list of blockers for the mozilla-1.9.2 codebase so that
we can know if our code freeze target of Tuesday, October 29th is
achievable.

All component leads should triage their blocker nominations by
Wednesday, September 23rd at noon PDT, remembering that mozilla-1.9.3 is
just around the corner, so we should be only taking things that are
absolutely necessary in order to release the mozilla-1.9.2 codebase.

Blocker queries can be found here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/3.6

At noon PDT on Wednesday, September 23rd, anyone who wishes to join
should hop on to the Platform meeting teleconference number[2] at which
point we'll triage anything not yet done.

cheers,
mike

[1]: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2009-09-22
[2]: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/#Meetings