Firefox 3.5 Security Testday

Anthony Hughes

Jul 1, 2009, 5:16:21 PM7/1/09
to communi...@mozilla.org, ma...@mozilla.org, vis...@mozilla.org, betat...@mozilla.org, dev-q...@list.mozilla.org, dev-apps...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey Mozilla Community,

I'm here to inform you that we're going to be holding a testday event on Friday, July 10th, from 7AM - 5PM PDT (next week).

It'll be a day completely devoted to testing Firefox 3.5 Security. There's going to be a lot of fun in our usual #testday channel.

You can go over to http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-1.9.1/ for the newest Firefox 3.5 nightly build.

For more information, here's our event details page: http://quality.mozilla.org/events/2009/jul/10/firefox-35-security-test-day

What we're really looking for is people to run through our security test case suite in Litmus. These tests have recently been updated and new tests have been created for Firefox 3.5.

Anyone that finds a *new* blocker bug or is our "toptester" (runs the highest amount of litmus testcases) for the day will be rewarded with a really cool MozQA shirt which looks like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/intothefuzz/2656963062/

Hope to See you All There,
ashughes
Mozilla QA