Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

Firefox 2.0.0.12 Release Pushed Out 1 Week

Sett 1 gang
Hopp til første uleste melding

Samuel Sidler

ulest,
16. jan. 2008, 22:27:2916.01.2008
til release-drivers, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey all,

The amount of blockers remaining for Firefox 2.0.0.12 make it near
impossible to finish by this Friday. As a result, we've pushed out the
Firefox 2.0.0.12 release date by one week, including code freeze.

* Code freeze: Friday, January 25
* Scheduled Release date: Tuesday, February 12

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

-Sam

Axel Hecht

ulest,
17. jan. 2008, 07:28:0717.01.2008
til

I just wanted to note that I appreciate http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
greatly. Up-to-date, complete, good. Whether it's .12 cut-off dates or
fx3b2 l10n qa results, I can find it.

Just want to make sure that those that do that paper work know that it
helps at least one person out there. me.

Axel

Peter Weilbacher

ulest,
22. jan. 2008, 08:58:5922.01.2008
til
On 17.01.2008 13:28, Axel Hecht wrote:

> I just wanted to note that I appreciate http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
> greatly. Up-to-date, complete, good. Whether it's .12 cut-off dates or
> fx3b2 l10n qa results, I can find it.
>
> Just want to make sure that those that do that paper work know that it
> helps at least one person out there. me.

Make that two persons, me too. :-)

Peter.

0 nye meldinger